Good Morning Texas Interview
My Fox LA
Jewish Disabilities Awareness Month Featuring Elaine Hall
Elaine Hall and Rabbi Naomi Levy’s Book Panel
Elaine Hall Signing Books For Now I See The Moon
- 2/25 Fostering Peace in Autism: An Interview with Elaine Hall Read More
- 2/22 Reel Discussion Series Features AUTISM: The Musical Read More
- 2/1 Dance and Drama Keys to Life, The Telegraph, Calcutta, India Read More
- 1/17 OUR Journey Thru Autism Now I See The Moon Book Review Read More
- 1/8 Congratulations to The Miracle Project Fly Singers for being Honored at Carnegie Hall Read More
- 11/24 Huffington Post This is for All Mothers Read More
- 11/13 Thousands Walk to Benefit Autism Research Read More
- 11/9 The Jewish Week: A Stage for Kids with Autism Read More
- 11/9 STL Moms: Kids and Autism Watch Here
- 11/1 Interview with Elaine Hall & Karen Simmons Listen Here
- 10/23 Author to Speak about Autism at JCC Read More
- 10/22 Between the Lines with Barry Kubrick www.kcls.org
- 10/22 The United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism Read More
- 10/22 Scarsdale Patch Moms Forge Path for Children with Special Needs Read More
- 10/1 SixRadioSites.com Listen Here
- 10/1 Author Shares Hopeful Message About Childhood Autism Read More
- 9/27 Hope Saves The Day AutismRadio.org Show #40 Elaine Hall – Special Guest on Tonight’s “Hope Saves The Day” Read More
- 9/20 My So-Called Sensory Life Author Elaine Hall- Miracle Mom, Miracle Mentor Read More
- 8/13 7 Easy Ways to Help a Family Diagnosed with Autism Read More
- 8/11 DallasNews.com Dallas Moms Read More
- 7/30 Ten Tips for Vacationing with your Child Read More
- 7/27 Jewish Journal: On Quest for a Cure, Healing Happened Read More
- 7/24 Whittier Daily News Giving the Disabled a Voice Read More
- 7/21 NBC LA Autism: A Mother’s Quest Read More
- 7/17 A Conversation with Elaine Hall, Haaretz.com Read More
- 7/2 From My Mama’s Kitchen Talk Radio Read & Listen More
- 6/24 MOM-COACH WORKS TO SPREAD AUTISM ‘MIRACLE’ Read More
- 6/1 Huffington Post: Living with Autism: When our Kids become Adults Read More
- 5/18 The Miracle Project Makes News!! Read More
- 4/1 When Moms Are Warriors: Inspired by their own children’s struggles, these determined women build a better world for all children with special needs or chronic illness Read More
- 3/2 Inspired Teens Share their World Read More
- 3/1 Deconstructing Autism Spectrum Disorder: Temple Grandin entertains, educates parents and providers Read more
- 10/09 Time Warner News Watch Here
- 5/31 Elaine, (Coach E) is so proud to be honored for her boundless work on behalf of children of all abilities and their families by Villa Esperanza Services who provide love, care, and hope for individuals with Disabilities and their families.
- 5/20-21 Elaine Hall (Founder and Creative Director) and Diane Isaacs (Co-founder & Producer) of The Miracle Project will be speaking and leading a training workshops with parents and children at the AutismOne 2009, Chicago Conference.
- 4/10 An article by Elaine Hall (Coach E) recently appeared on the The Interdisciplinary Council on Development and Learning Disorders website: “When traditional therapies did not work for my son Neal, who was adopted from a Russian Orphanage at age 2 and diagnosed with autism at age 3, I sought out Dr. Stanley Greenspan who helped me reach my son . . . || read the article
- 4/8 The Miracle Project at the UN: Elaine Hall, founder of THE MIRACLE PROJECT and Director of the Vista Inspire Program was invited to to speak as an Autism Enrichment Program Advocate and Ambassador at the United Nations April 3, 2009 in celebration of Autism Awareness Day. Her students, including several who were featured in “Autism: The Musical” (Wyatt, Henry, and Adam) performed in front of 400 global ambassadors prior to A:TM being screened, and the Jack Black/Wyatt Isaacs Sensitive Music Video being World Premiered!
- 4/5 SONG GIVES BACK FOR AUTISM AWARNESS MONTH: Actor and musician Jack Black and Wyatt Isaacs, a star of the Emmy award-winning HBO film Autism: The Musical, perform SENSITIVE–a new song produced by the legendary Stephen Stills (proceeds go to The Miracle Project, a theatre and film arts program for children with special needs).
- 3/28 A Miracle Comes to the United Nations 2009 World Autism Awareness Day
- 3/26 An interview with Coach E appeared in Autism Podcast today.
- 3/22 Coach E appears in the Chat Room of the April Edition of LA Parent City Edition. See page 90.
- 11/15 Listen to COACH E’s interview on WNYC.
- 9/14 Autism: The Musical receives an Emmy for Outstanding Non-Fiction Special.
- 9/9 Autism: The Musical inspires Florida seventh-grader.
- 7/17 Autism: The Musical’ has been nominated for Emmys in five categories: Outstanding nonfiction special; outstanding directing for nonfiction programming; outstanding cinematography for nonfiction programming; outstanding picture editing for nonfiction programming; and outstanding sound editing for nonfiction programming (single or multi-camera)
- 7/8 The Academy of Motion Pictures announces that it will be screening Autism: The Musical on October 1 at 7 pm.
- 7/5 A recent interview with Coach E
- 6/16 A news story on Wyatt’s Bar Mitzvah
- 5/8“Autism: The Musical” Premieres on DVD.
- 3/26 The Miracle Project in action — CNN vists Coach E and her current Miracle Project class at Vista Del Mar Child and Family Servies.
- 3/25 Autism Today has published a podcast interview of Elaine by Karen Simmons here.
- 3/24 Nancy Shute interviews Elaine in the U.S. News and World Report Blog
- 3/23 NY TIMES — A Season of Song, Dance and Autism/
- 3/19 Elaine, Henry and Wyatt appeared on CBS’ The Ealry Show. Watch the video clip here.
- 3/19 Autism: The Musical Part 1 on CBS News
- 3/13 Elaine Hall and Autism: the Musical will be featured in Newsweek, on stands 3/31
- 3/11 Kaiser Permanente gave its first ever “Thrive” award to Autism: The Musical – an award given to the film that best exemplifies people who manage to thrive in the face of challenges.
- 3/10 From catholic.org — “This is the surprisingly upbeat story of five autistic children, their families and Elaine Hall, the dynamic educator and acting coach whose innovative theater program, The Miracle Project, empowers them to defy expectations by writing, rehearsing and performing their own musical.” read more
- 3/9 Autism: The Musical won the Cinequest award for Best Documentary Feature